Creative Business Cup empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries, connects them to investors and global markets and strengthens their innovative capabilities to the benefit of industry and society.
Creative Business Cup is a featured event of Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW), being one of the top five events; the Creative Business Cup is actively promoted in more than 150 countries around the globe.
We promote entrepreneurship, innovation and competitiveness in the creative industries, nationally, regionally and globally.
Globally, creative industries is outpacing every other sector with an estimated 646 billion USD in annual global exports of
cultural goods and services.
We offer start up
- Opportunity to join an international network and market access
- Improved access to finance through investor readiness initiatives
- Global networking with startups, investors, companies and governments.
- Capacity building of entrepreneurship organizations
- Feedback from other startups, investors and industry experts
- Chance to represent their country as national winner at the global finals
- Chance to win cash money and special prizes at the global finals
The following industries qualify
Advertisement, Experiences technologies,Architecture,Gastronomy,Music,Craft&Artisan,3D printing maker,Toys&Games,Software, computer games&electronic publishing (for creative industries), Fashion,Publishing,Film, Video & Photography,Leisure Activities,Design.
To take part, please follow this link: