Orange Sierra Leone launches the third edition of the Orange Social Venture Prize (OSVP) with grand star prizes of one hundred million Leones (Le 100,000,000) for the OSVP winner and fifty million Leones (Le 50,000,000) for the International Women’s prize.
International Women Award
There will be a reward for a woman, or a project offering a technology solution to improve the living conditions of women (women’s independence, creating or maintaining jobs, data collection on gender, digital inclusion and financial inclusion.
Restration begins on Tuesday 9th March 2021 and not later than Friday, 4th June, 2021 at 12 Midnight GMT.
- Open to both Male and Female
- Participants must be at least 21 years old
- Ideas or post revenue. If post revenue, the companies must not be more than 3 years old at the launch date of the competition.
- Innovators who are not yet entrepreneurs are eligible to participate
- Entrepreneurs whose businesses have existed for more than three years are NOT eligible to participate.
-Your business idea must be innovative and MUST leverage on technology (digital technologies, ICTs and /or exponential technology)
- Your business idea must create measurable social impact.
- Your idea must address livelihood challenges of communities at the bottom of the pyramid. For example, slum communities, villages, women etc.
- Projects must be submitted in a word document to: email; firstname.lastname@example.org and all national applicants must also apply on the OSVP international application platform: https://startup.orange.com/en/orange-social-venture-prize/poesam-submit-your-candidature/
Send an email to email@example.com to request an application form or download from here